Senior Systems Auditor
We are seeking a highly qualified and CISA-certified Systems Auditor to join our dynamic financial services
group. The Systems Auditor will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity, security, and compliance of our
technology-related systems. With a strong background in systems auditing, internal controls, risk
mitigation, and compliance, the Systems Auditor will contribute to the company's success by identifying
vulnerabilities, implementing audit strategies, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
• Audit Strategy and Execution: Develop and implement audit strategies to review potential risk areas within the organization's technology-related systems. Execute and oversee audits to assess internal controls and system security.
• Internal Control Reviews: Direct and perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and enhancements to current systems.
• External Collaboration: Coordinate and interact with external auditors, administrators, staff, and law enforcement officials as needed. May be required to testify in court in case of fraud related to system breaches.
• Training and Development: Assist and train other audit staff in computerized audit techniques and the analysis of computerized information systems.
• Information Control Reviews: Conduct information control reviews, including system
development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Audit Planning: Develop the audit plan, including defining scope and objectives, audit procedures, and obtaining approval for action.
• Compliance Assurance: Ensure the company adheres to regulatory guidelines and industry practices. Confirm compliance with "the money remittance regulations, 2013," and any other relevant regulations.
• Financial Reporting: Review the company's financial reporting systems to confirm adherence to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Exception Reporting: Report all audit exceptions with recommendations to the Board of Directors (BOD).
• Financial Verification: Prepare, analyze, reconcile, and verify accounts being examined.
• Efficiency Improvements: Conduct system reviews to assess effectiveness and efficiency, recommending necessary actions to improve deficiencies.
• Documentation: Maintain audit planning worksheets for every engagement and weekly accomplishment reports.
• Central Bank Reporting: Confirm that central bank reports are sent by the accounts department as per current requirements.
• Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance: Ensure strict adherence to anti-money laundering policies and report suspicious cases to the company's Money Laundering Reporting Officer as required by authorities.
• Annual Audit Program: Develop an annual audit program to ensure all company sections are audited at least once during the financial year.
• Inventory Management: Witness inventory taking of company's fixed assets and supplies on an annual basis.
• Policy and Procedure Reviews: Assist in the review of systems established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, and regulations.
• External Auditor Support: Provide assistance to external auditors as needed.
• Action Follow-Up: Monitor the implementation of recommended actions for improvement.
• Ad Hoc Responsibilities: Perform any other duties as assigned by the General CEO (GCEO) and BOD.
• CISA certification is required.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in systems auditing.
• Strong knowledge of internal controls, compliance, and risk management.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work independently
Gross salary per month :
To apply, send your applications to email@example.com with the subject as Senior system Auditor